- The tummy massage relieves wind, colic, and constipation.
- The chest massage helps clear the lungs and improves respiration.
- The leg and arm massage improve muscle tone and circulation.
- The facial strokes are very soothing and relaxing.
- Regular massage promotes deeper and sounder sleep.
- Increases your bonding with your baby through soothing touch.
- Boosts your confidence in handling your baby and understanding your baby’s body language.
- Provides you the ability to help your child relax in times of stress.
Opens up the social aspect of meeting other mothers.
- Significantly helps you handle postnatal depression as the classes are relaxing and nurturing